Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wartune Post #1 - Level 30 forever!

So heres my first post for Wartune. So one day I had this crazy idea of making a level 30 alt on another server (my alt is on armor games Server 4) that had the following:

  •  Maxed Astrals 
  •  All Red Astrals (except for Refined Goddess Blessing)
  •  All maxed out Guild Skills
  •  Max Honor rank for my level
  •  35,000+ Insignias before level 40
  •  All maxed out Tech (for my level)
  •  All maxed out Buildings (for my level) 
  •  25,000+ Battle Rating (BR) minimum at level 35
  •  Maxed out Farm (for my level)
  • 10,000 Soul Crystals before level 35
  • 5,000 Mount Training Whips before level 40

Normally, alot of people skip and level to 35, but with the newest changes to the Battlegrounds where level 35's can be matched up with level 40+'s I figured I would start this in attempt to show people that if you rush the game too much you'll end up losing out to other people and even though those people may be level 30 they can probably still kill you in BGs (depending on).

I am also doing this to test my own patience in the matter, but I hope to achieve all of these goals at level 30 and I won't settle for anything less. To end off I will show you my characters current stats, tech, and guild skills and next update I'll be sure to update you guys on my current progression. I want to see how far I can break the game at my current level. Wish me luck!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, big ambition. Good luck, i will do the same as you (i'm a mage)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright if you start a blog on it or post some updates on it I'll be sure to link your blog on mine for ya.

      Delete