Sunday, June 30, 2013

Wartune Post #5 - New stats, tech, and more!

Heya guys! Today, is a day for my current updated stats, guild skills, and tech!




From what you can see here my Battle Rating (BR) has gone up by almost 1.4k (close to it) which is fairly decent and I also got the Private rank as of recent, but its just the small stepping stone towards Lord Divine! My guild skills are starting to get better and I can take more punishment than most level 30's which is what I am aiming for, however my astrals really haven't improved since then that much so whenever I actually start to level them up more I will make a post on that.

As for guild skill related I am aiming for Power 5 next, then Defense 5 next, and then Endurance 5 after that. When all Power, Defense, and Endurance guild skills get maxed out I'll come back to mop up with the other guild skills and then I can spend the rest of my gold on the guild blessing or more astrals.

All in all things are progressing as planned and I really want to get Road Warrior this week, but I am kind of doubting it due to the fact that I am still experincing that Maint lag. I even tried fully cleaning my computer with things such as CCleaner, yet it didn't solve the problem.. if I have to I may switch browsers to see if it works better on there or not. Stay tuned for the next update and see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment