Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wartune Post #9 - Peoples anger issues and new updates!

Hey guys I am back with a new update for you all! So lately I have gotten back to Wartune after being burnt out for a few months, and its good to be back! But what this also means is that people get angry at you for whatever reasons they can think of for trying to help others. Its facepalmingly stupid, but heres an example of what happens:

 




This is usually the response I get on Armor Games for trying to help people, however people like lylatcruizer are kind enough to help out and try to weed out people like this.


What I usually post for people to read I usually wait from four to five pages before posting one of these, and usually I'll add something different to them each time to make sure new people know what to do.



Now onto the character updates! Below is what you'll see after some months of hard work and patience I believe I could've had more if I didn't get so burnt out, but you gotta take what you can get and work even harder!












Thats all for now and I'll be sure to update you guys from time to time. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment