Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wartune Post #7 - World Boss and how I deal with it

Heya guys and just wanted to do a post about the World Boss, today. So some of you may wonder how I get most of my Gold/Daru I normally try to see if I can find people like Rainlucis for Gold, yet I always don't find that nice person, though after WB I'll be sure to check so I can cash in their gold before they can or atleast the players around my level range anyways. So heres a screenshot of my World Boss ranking for today.






So my rank was 40 and I got about 202k Gold/Daru with maxed Voucher Inspiration, however what really was saving me was my upgraded Goddess Blessing which was giving me 12% damage overall which means with the Maxed Voucher (200) Inspiration I could tank anywhere from 2 to 3 hits which is pretty great for my level since I see alot of higher level 40s struggle with WB alot of the time which is sad to hear actually a level 30 outdoing a level 40.. but thats for another time. Now later on I'll be sure to include my ranking without the Max Voucher Inspiration, but I'll still have my Refined Goddess Blessing (RGB) on. Well, thats all for now, but stay tuned and I'll be sure to give you an astral update and probably an Aurora server update as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment